Today I begin.
I am currently classed as obese according to the BMI calculator. Though I think that’s a bit extreme as I am a size 12.
My action plan for losing the weight:
- Go to gym 5times a week, 2 of those times will be with hired personal trainer Jen (who I have been with for two months already).
- Stop all takeaways, they are a waste of money and make me feel sluggish.
- Stop drinking coffee, it just makes me crash later on.
- Stop buying meal deals and other fast food when I am being lazy.
- Try not to binge eat
- Eat ‘cleaner’ food. By cleaner I mean less cheese, mayo, white bread, pasta and any other foods I eat tonnes off.
I have already began this journey a few months ago but now I really want to get focused. I plan to expand on the last two months in a later post.
So here we go, the initial photos. I have opted to wear workout pants and a sports bra. I am not pushing out my tummy or sucking it in. Everything is relaxed.
Seeing these photos have really helped motivate me. That is not the figure I want to see in the mirror. Day one begins! 🙂